- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 4 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 7 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 10 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 14 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
fuel system problem