- October 27: Toyota Recalls 5.8 Million Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 6 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 9 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 12 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 16 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem