- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 7 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 14 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 23 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 24 days ago
NHTSA — Air Bags: Frontal Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 32,000 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
seat belts / air bags problem