8.0

2011 Toyota Highlander wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Highlander:

2011 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Apr 182012

Highlander

I only have 7K miles in my car I own the car for only 1 year. I notice that the steering wheel is not balance at all. At least 5-10 degree to the right. I have my car service every 6 months with Toyota it should be balanced and done the tire rotation"?" also the transmission occasionally stall about 1-2 second when I accelerate to 30-40 mph. I am afraid that the transmission will have problem within this 2-3 years. Like Honda transmission failure on Odyssey.

- Elmhurst, NY, USA