7.7

2014 Toyota Highlander engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Highlander:

2014 Toyota Highlander Owner Comments

Nov 202014

Highlander 6-cyl

The speedometer consistently indicated that I am traveling 2 to 3 mph more than my actual speed. The Highlander is factory original with no aftermarket parts installed. This issue was observed while traveling cross country and observing the plethora of radar speed indicators along I-80 and comparing to the indicator in the Highlander along with digital indication on both gps and iphone apps. I mentioned this the Toyota while performing the first service on the vehicle. I was told that there is nothing they can do about the supposed issue. Its not a safety issues as far as I know, but it is an irritation.

- Wallkill, NY, USA