2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid:

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Owner Comments

Feb 242015

Highlander Hybrid 6-cyl

I am reporting two issues with my highlander. The first is in regards to the brake system. While looking at another complaint that had been filed, I realized that my car did the same thing. Brakes become momentarily unresponsive when stopping. Car lurches forward and additional force is needed on pedal to regain control. I copied word for word what the other person wrote, as that describes it perfectly. My second complaint regards the windshield wipers. The wiper on the left has stopped working well, and will not wipe back and forth properly on the window. It stops or gets stuck mid-wipe, obscuring my vision. It is very dangerous, and I am having them repaired tomorrow. Thank you.

- Woodbine, MD, USA

Jun 022012

Highlander Hybrid

While driving sun visor continues to drop down partially obstructing view.

- Victorville, CA, USA