- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 13 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 20 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 27 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 35 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 61 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 36,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace clutch disc, pressure plate, and flywheel (1 reports)