- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 8 days ago
- June 28: Toyota Recalls Prius, Prius Plug-In Hybrid and Lexus CT 200h recalls | 29 days ago
- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 35 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 37 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 39 days ago
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 36,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace clutch disc, pressure plate, and flywheel (1 reports)