- April 27: Toyota Recalls 228,000 Tacoma Trucks to Fix Rear Differentials recalls | 2 days ago
- March 26: Toyota and Lexus Melting Dashboard Lawsuit Filed, Again news | 34 days ago
- March 25: Toyota Tire Savings Event Lawsuit Says Event Isn't a Good Deal news | 35 days ago
- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 72 days ago
Loud Whining Noise
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 64,934 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- change out rear differential (2 reports)