- May 23: Toyota Recalls 1.5 Million Toyota, Lexus and Scion Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- May 7: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner For Label Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 35 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 42 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 49 days ago
Rear Bearing And Hub Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 95,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace bearing and hub (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem