- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 11 days ago
- June 28: Toyota Recalls Prius, Prius Plug-In Hybrid and Lexus CT 200h recalls | 32 days ago
- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 38 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 40 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 42 days ago
Rear Bearing And Hub Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 95,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace bearing and hub (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem