- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 7 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 11 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 15 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 19 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 37 days ago
Rear Bearing And Hub Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 95,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace bearing and hub (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem