- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 9 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 16 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 23 days ago
- March 29: Paying More For a Car Doesn't Mean Having Good Headlights news | 31 days ago
- March 3: Adding Car Options and Employee Overtime Cause Recalls news | 57 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Manual Transmission Problems
2004 Toyota Matrix (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,104 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.