- August 18: Road Debris Causes 50,000 Crashes and 125 Deaths Annually news | 11 days ago
- August 14: Toyota Recalls RAV4 and Lexus HS 250h For 3rd Time recalls | 15 days ago
- August 10: Study: 10,000 Lives Could Be Saved For $600 Per Car news | 19 days ago
- August 6: Toyota Prius Plug-In Mileage Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 23 days ago
- July 19: Takata Has Been Lying (To Everyone) Since At Least 2000 news | 41 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Manual Transmission Problems
2004 Toyota Matrix (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,104 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.