- June 28: Toyota Recalls Prius, Prius Plug-In Hybrid and Lexus CT 200h recalls | 2 days ago
- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 8 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 10 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 15 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train: Manual Transmission Problems
2004 Toyota Matrix (Page 1 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
1.8hardly worth mentioning
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 89,104 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.