- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 3 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 6 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 9 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 13 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 40 days ago
NHTSA — Electrical System Problems
2005 Toyota Matrix (Page 2 of 2)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 1
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 62,591 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: