- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 1 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 3 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 24 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 33 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 35 days ago
NHTSA — Wheels Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 20,488 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
wheels / hubs problem