- June 28: Toyota Recalls Prius, Prius Plug-In Hybrid and Lexus CT 200h recalls | 3 days ago
- June 22: Toyota Sued After Carjacking and 4 Fatalities news | 9 days ago
- June 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Weight Labels recalls | 11 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Sequoia 'VSC' Trac Light Problems Investigated investigations | 13 days ago
- June 15: Which New Cars Are Being Sold With Takata Airbags? news | 16 days ago
Engine Noise With Cold Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 64,333 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- there is a tsb for this problem (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)