- February 10: Scion FR-S Recalled to Fix Rollaway Threat recalls | 3 days ago
- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 11 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 18 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 40 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 47 days ago
Engine Noise With Cold Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 64,333 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- there is a tsb for this problem (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)