- May 23: Toyota Recalls 1.5 Million Toyota, Lexus and Scion Vehicles recalls | 7 days ago
- May 7: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner For Label Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- April 20: Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed After Toyota Yaris Crash news | 40 days ago
- April 13: Toyota Recalls 2016 Avalon and Camry For Airbag Failures recalls | 47 days ago
- April 6: Toyota Recalls Nearly 17,000 Vehicles in Two Recalls recalls | 54 days ago
Engine Noise With Cold Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 64,333 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- there is a tsb for this problem (2 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)