- March 25: Toyota Tire Savings Event Lawsuit Says Event Isn't a Good Deal news | 1 days ago
- February 16: Toyota Mirai Fuel Cell Cars Recalled, All 2,840 of Them recalls | 38 days ago
- January 26: Toyota Tundra Recalled to Fix Step Bumpers recalls | 59 days ago
- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 72 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 81 days ago
Engine Noise With Cold Start
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The Toyota Matrix is the mechanical twin of the Pontiac Vibe.
Both models were a joint GM-Toyota venture, manufactured together at a NUMMI production facility in Fremont, CA. Only the heating & A/C systems are different.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 73,250 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- there is a tsb for this problem (3 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)