2006 Toyota Prius lights problems

lights problem

2006 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

Nov 302007

Prius 4-cyl

Head lights and rear lights suddenly went out while driving on the freeway at night. A tractor trailer almost killed me as a result of the light failure. I took the vehicle to the dealer where the vehicle was purchased. They told me to call corporate. " it is not covered under warranty" was the comment made. I called corporate and was given a reference number.200712041057. I was told that someone from the dealer, atlanta Toyota would contact me and assist me with this problem. No one has called. The corporate office also stated someone would call. I am still waiting. I will hold Toyota liable if I am injured as a result of light failure while driving at night. This is a safety issue and should be addressed immediately!!!!. the dealership, atlanta Toyota does not give a ?!@#$% about my safety. They did not offer to repair the problem and randy penland states he " thought it was a relay problem. I also filed a complaint with the customer relations manager carole newcomb. I told them exactly what I am telling you. Frankly their response was unacceptable. All they wanted was my money when I purchased it. No customer survive at all. Please let them know. Needless to say I will not be returning to that dealership. Never.

- Atlanta, GA, USA