9.1

2010 Toyota Prius brakes problems

2010 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

Jan 262010

Prius

I was driving on city streets, and coming to a stop sign. I started braking, and while braking, I hit a smallish pothole. It felt like my brakes stopped working. Fortunately the brakes started working again before we reached the intersection. I think we were driving 25 mph when this happened. This is the first time it has happened in our new car which is only 1 month old. This was is scary feeling, and unlike any other I've felt. It was not "anti-lock" brakes, as I've experienced that before.

- San Francisco, CA, USA