2013 Toyota Prius accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Toyota Prius:

2013 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

Sep 182013

Prius

The head restraints push my head uncomfortably and dangerously forward. This makes driving a literal pain in the neck. It also limits my ability to see straight in front of me out the windshield (because my head is forced forward and down) and it severely limits my ability to turn my head to see behind my vehicle or to the sides of the car. NHTSA has made a horrible, horrible "safety" law and Toyota and other manufactures have implemented it in the worst way possible. Not all drivers are bald, 6-foot-tall males. The manufactures and the NHTSA need to consider shorter drivers and drivers with hair (hair styled in buns, ponytails, braids, french twists, etc. Can effect the overall diameter of the head) before insisting that the head restraints lean ridiculously and dangerously forward.

- Columbia, SC, USA