9.5

2014 Toyota Prius accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Prius:

2014 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

Sep 022014

Prius 4-cyl

I finally realized that the drivers side head restraint on this car is causing me chronic neck and head pain. It pushes my head forward, wrecking my posture. Sitting parked, with the headrest removed, the seat is comfortable and all the controls are within reach of my hands and feet. I understand that your new regulations call for a minimum of 2" from the back of the head to the head restraint. I have zero room, and my head is pushed forward. There really needs to be some adjustment to accommodate people with different body types. I'm a male, 5' 9" and about 160 lbs.

- Hermitage, TN, USA