2014 Toyota Prius fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Prius:

2014 Toyota Prius Owner Comments

May 072015

I was in a parking lot and put the car in reverse. Then I heard a "boom" and I thought that I backed into something, so I quickly put the car into drive. I then felt the car excelerating fast and I was pushing the brake as hard as I could and could not stop the car from moving forward. The car proceeded to excellerate and when over a curb up onto pavement and through a metal fence and bent a 5 inch round metal fencing down to the ground and the car kept going another 30 feet till it finally stopped. You can see the skid marks in the the parking lot.

- Chittenango, NY, USA