2001 Toyota Sequoia electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Sequoia:

2001 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Feb 152013

Sequoia Limited 4.7L V8

I really have no problem with my 2001 Toyota Sequoia except for my electrical. when I bought it brand new I noticed about the electrical problem but the dealer got it fixed, and around Feb. 2013 all of the sudden I lost my daylight running light, cannot control all the windows except driver side, cannot control door locks, VSC not working, defog for side view mirror not working, cannot open trunk door (I only use my key to open it), my keyless remote also having problem, notice my battery just drain so quick... I'm just scared to go to Toyota dealer and charge me arm and leg.

- , Virginia Beach, VA, USA