6.7

2001 Toyota Sequoia engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Sequoia:

2001 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Sep 112007

Sequoia V8

I took my car in to register it and it passed every test except they couldn't pass me with the engine light on. What a Ransom they have going here! This is the first 5 times in 3 years.

Mar 142009

Sequoia V8

This time I figured I take my car to Toyota and have them check my check engine light. They told me I needed to buy a $25.00 gas cap. Of course I also had to pay $100 for them to tell me that. Lying, Cheating, Thieving, Killing (it's really not funny anymore)...

Oct 092008

Sequoia V8

I figured since the check engine light was on again I'd just have it done at a place where I thought they might not lie. So I had it fixed along with 1300.00 worth of other things...I keep my car in great condition and Toyota screws me by lying and cheating and killing people saying there are no problems with their 2001 Sequoias...