5.0

2002 Toyota Sequoia accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Sequoia:

2002 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Oct 152004

Sequoia Limited

SUV usually parked outside the garage: TRAC light comes on usually in the morning. Local usage= half mile drive to school. When parked and turned off, problem disappears the next time car is started. When taken to the dealer, by the time they inspect- problem is gone.

- , Moreno Valley, CA, USA

Jul 212010

Sequoia SR5 V8

I had a ford Explorer before then changed to my present 2002 Toyota Sequoia which I purchased new, I was just exploring on Google and decided to check the complaints and was surprised to see the many things I can expect as I continue to increase the mileage on my Sequoia, one item I took as nothing, I now see will become a major problem soon.

I was comming from a rolling position slowly entering onto the highway, I acclerated to get on and felt a bucking, and a noise comming from I think was the left front wheel, the tracking light was on,this continued for a short time and then stopped, the tracking light stayed on, so I pulled over shut the car off and started it again, the light went off, but I continued to experience the same problem about three times after that, each time I would shut the vehicle off and start again.

After parking the vehicle, then driving it two days later the problem has not reoccured, I also notice that the vehicle has shut off a few times when I come to a full stop but I start right up and continue no problems yet.

Looks like time to get rid of thisToyota Sequoia before I get to hate Toyota