8.0

2002 Toyota Sequoia accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Toyota Sequoia:

2002 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Jan 122015

Sequoia Limited V8

My wife drove this vehicle numerous times and she said that the VSC, Track, and off light would come on and stay on, but the vehicle drove fine. After turning off the vehicle and turning the vehicle back on again, the lights would go off. This problem started happening back in January and then i experienced it as well. I used my code reader, but could not pull off any codes while the lights were on visible. The warning lights would disappear after the engine was physically turned on. I saw a lot of problems concerning the warning lights, but I did not have the major issues of it affecting the vehicles drivability.

- , Travis AFB, CA, USA

Nov 062013

Sequoia V6

It seem like it happens no matter what speed I am driving the truck starts to make a beeping noise in the interior, and the lights turn on and the truck pulls to the right and feels like it is grinding. Causing me to come to a stop. I have tried turning off my truck to get the Trac and VSC light to turn off and that seemed to work the first time, but now it just stays on and turns off on its own. It is very scary to feel like you have no control of your vehicle especially while driving on the highway when you have cars coming behind and beside you at full speed! I am going on two months now that I have been having this issue and can't seem to get this resolved.This is starting to happen more frequently now and back to back...

- , Houston, TX, USA

Sep 102008

Sequoia SR5 V8

I have a 2002 Toyota Sequoia at 66,000 miles vsc off, vsc track lights and the abs brakes lights all came on when car was cold . Once car warmed up lights were off and now the lights are on all the time. I would like to know if this is a recall problem with Sequoias . In my research I found as many complaints with this same issue. In these complaints the cars tested were not found with any problems .What is Toyota waiting for? This seems to be a issue with Toyota's in general .

- , Elmont, NY, USA