8.5

2003 Toyota Sequoia lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Sequoia:

2003 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Dec 222003

Sequoia 8-cyl

I just bought a 2003 Toyota Sequoia and noticed low oil pressure readings, I took it to the dealer and thank god they were aware of this problem do to a faulty oil switch replaced it no questioned asked, I also want to complain about the headlights, I left them on a couple of times and noticed there was no warning bell do they have them to install? I would hate to get stranded due to this problem.

- Huntington Beach, CA, USA