2004 Toyota Sequoia fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Toyota Sequoia:

2004 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Nov 022012

Sequoia 8-cyl

clear on mileage* forward additional message to appropriate dept.* I rented a car from enterprise rental car company in commerce, ga. (706) 336-8450) and everything seemed to be fine with the vehicle until I tried to switch it out in charlotte, North Carolina's airport location enterprise rental car company (I also noticed a scratch on the windshield that I had not seen nor experienced anything hitting once I received the car back). They had switched me into a Jeep which was emmiting some type of chemical that makes you choke and bleed if you're pregnant (I'm pregnant). So I switched back to the van that I had before but this vehicle started doing the same. My vehicle has now since been wrecked (Nov. 2, 2012) and sits at lance towing company in lawrenceville, ga. However, this is not an isolated incident as I have noticed that when transfer trucks pass by my they blow their pipes which give off the same effect but stronger if you're trying to open the windows to get fresh air. I have now had to resort to wearing a mask to protect my health and the health of my unborn child. I do believe that this is not an accident and that it is extremely intentional as I have had to report the governor of Georgia, nathan deal, of suspected corruption. It is also my belief that this action is also extenuated by my ex, kirk christian of kingston jamaica, and that he may be providing such chemicals to increase the chances of my having a miscarriage with my soon to be ex husband, william edward royston. Ex husband william royston may also be involved in the scheme as he has law enforcement and government connections. I would also like to report that I rented the car from enterprise car rental company because I was in an accident on Nov. 2, 2012 which again I believe was intentional due to the same reasons listed above.

- Atlanta, GA, USA