2010 Toyota Sequoia fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Sequoia:

2010 Toyota Sequoia Owner Comments

Nov 112015

I have an ammonia smell, worse than a rotten egg, under hard acceleration, that comes through the vehicle vents and into the cabin, even with all windows up and vents on recirculation or outside air. Many Sequoia owners have reported this to Toyota, and they have no known fix. The odor that comes into the cabin burns your eyes for a few seconds, as well as makes my passengers and I nauseous, and distracts me when I'm driving. I believe this is a safety hazard, because we are inhaling whatever is in the cabin, and I can imagine that it is not safe, like any exhaust.

- Columbus, GA, USA