1998 Toyota Sienna body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Toyota Sienna:

1998 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Oct 242000

Sienna

I have seen mouse inside my van. I think there is some open space from where a mouse can get into the van.

- Friendship, WI, USA

Oct 192000

Sienna

I am getting rat inside my car from some open space communicating from outside.it could be fatal when you find mice inside your car while driving as you may get panic.I think this is a manufacture defect should be fix by manufacturer as soon as possible before any fatality.

- Friendship, WI, USA

Nov 251998

Sienna

Shape and design of the vehicle creates severe blind spots.

- Syracuse, NY, USA