8.0

1999 Toyota Sienna accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota Sienna:

1999 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

May 012002

Sienna LE V6

The power door cable keeps getting bent from binding and eventually breaks. This has happened 5 times since I bought this car. Only the first time, it was covered under an extended warranty and it costs over $1500 every time this cable breaks because Toyota does not sell the cables separate and you have to buy the whole assembly. Luckily, I am able to change this part myself. Toyota charges about 4 hours of labor to do this.

I wish I didn't buy this option when I bought the car.

- , Honolulu, HI, USA