1999 Toyota Sienna accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota Sienna:

1999 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Feb 042004

Sienna LE

When I purchased this veh I had the 6-CD player added at a cost of $700.00 To my great dismay this player which hardly ever was used, died on me. I brought the vehicle to a Toyota dealer only to be told that it would cost me $75 to have a third party provide an estimate. Apparently, Toyota sells vehicles with parts and accessories they can't troubleshoot for their customers. Anyways, stay away from the six CD player. Get an MP3 player instead. Too many moving parts in the Toyota 6-CD player. Oh yes, the total cost to have the player fixed was equivalent to buying a new one outright, so I didn't get it fixed. This little adventure cost me over $100.00 and I ended up exactly where I started.

- , Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada