6.0

1999 Toyota Sienna engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Toyota Sienna:

1999 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Sep 022009

Sienna LE 3.0L V6

I noticeed that when the engine of my 1999 Toyota Sienna is hot it sometimes will not start. If I let the engine cool it will start. It happened many times before and my attempts to find solutions were unsuccessful. As this problem is happening with increasing frequency I would like to have the problem solved before the warmer weather sets in because by then I will have to wait for a longer period of time before it will start..

- , Burnaby, BC, canada