- February 10: Scion FR-S Recalled to Fix Rollaway Threat recalls | 3 days ago
- February 2: Toyota Recalls Older Vehicles With Airbags That Spontaneously Deploy recalls | 11 days ago
- January 26: Takata Recalls 5 Million Airbags Affecting 10 Automakers recalls | 18 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Yaris Crash Kills 5 in California news | 40 days ago
- December 28: 2016 Top Safety Pick+ Award Winners news | 47 days ago
2002 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2002 Sienna electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- discharges battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System17
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.