- May 26: Toyota Recalls Tundra and Sequoia Over Cracked Lug Nuts recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 5 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 11 days ago
2004 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2004 Sienna electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery drains constantly2
- difficulties starting1
- electrical fire1
- traction light on/reduced power1
- NHTSA: Electrical System105
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.