- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 4 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 7 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 10 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 14 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 41 days ago
2004 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2004 Sienna steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering tightness4
- steering not working properly2
- leaking power steering fluid1
- NHTSA: Steering118
- NHTSA: Steering: Column4
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.