- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 14 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 18 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 26 days ago
2004 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2004 Sienna steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering tightness4
- steering not working properly2
- leaking power steering fluid1
- NHTSA: Steering118
- NHTSA: Steering: Column4
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.