- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 16 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 23 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 26 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 28 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 49 days ago
2004 Toyota Sienna
Worst 2004 Sienna steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- steering tightness4
- steering not working properly2
- leaking power steering fluid1
- NHTSA: Steering119
- NHTSA: Steering: Column4
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Sienna Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sienna compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Sienna overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sienna.