2006 Toyota Sienna engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Toyota Sienna:

2006 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Sep 062016

While I was parking my Toyota Sienna the engine revved and the van took off like a rocket! my foot was on the brake and only the brake the entire time. I finally stopped after running uncontrollably into a building!

- Circle Pines, MN, USA

Nov 302015

Our vehicle has 119,698 miles of wear. We had our vehicle serviced at a reputable dealer. While stationary, both a wheel stud (during tire rotation), and the oil pump tensioner bolt hole (during service) broke. Dealer told us excessive force was not used. I believe inferior metal used in manufacturing.

- Eau Claire, WI, USA

May 312015

I was traveling at 65mph on interstate 90 East. The car while driving when I was giving gas it didnt run forward and it just stopped on the middle of the road with my kids in it. I took it to the dealer and dealer told me that the radiator pipe got corroded so the cooling oil from the transmission didnt flow properly and the transmission failed during the car running.the Toyota has safety recall of excessive corrosion for the spare tire then same thing applies as the corrosion part is underneath of the engine.

- Oshkosh, WI, USA