2009 Toyota Sienna drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Sienna:

2009 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Dec 252014

Sienna

The car accelerated to 68.4 mph. I could not stop car first time with ABS brakes. I took my foot off the brake and it helped but it was too late. The car hit the tree. The Sienna's brakes did not work properly at first, the car so how went from 30 mph to 68.4 mph and the steering did not work. Something has to be done when 1.2 million dollars of damage to a family. Luckily metropolitan and aetna limited the health care personals. The car was damaged beyond repair. We have new friends called collections companies. Please do not buy Toyota. The corporation considers the accident not their fault.

- Boca Raton, FL, USA