3.8

2010 Toyota Sienna accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Sienna:

2010 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Nov 212013

Sienna 6-cyl

I just purchased this car used an love it except for one thing: The head rest pushes my head forward when sitting upright. I have good posture and sit vertically and the headrest forces my head forward, causing neck pain. Reclining the seat makes it difficult to reach the steering wheel. I'm a female who is 5' 8" but with disproportionately long legs and a short torso. I cannot move the seat too far forward since it cramps my legs. An adjustable headrest angle would allow me to have the headrest protect me from whiplash in an accident without inducing discomfort every time I drive.

- Cranberry Twp, PA, USA