2010 Toyota Sienna body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Sienna:

2010 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Nov 152009

I own a 2010 Toyota Sienna purchased back in Sept. 2009. Power liftgate closes itself everytime when open using the keyfob or the button inside the cabin. This was happening like couple of months after I got the car. There were several incidents that me and family members were hit our heads and shoulders by self closing liftgate when didn't know what the cause was. After researching about this problem, Toyota had recalled Sienna in the past about this same problem for older models for faulty strut used for power liftgates. I had not taken the car to the dealer yet because of time. I use the liftgate in manual mode to prevent the problem for possible injury until I fix the problem. I will be taking the car to the dealer soon.

- Flushing, NY, USA