3.8

2010 Toyota Sienna body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Toyota Sienna:

2010 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Dec 202013

Sienna 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2010 Toyota Sienna. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 14V273000 (wheels) however, the part needed to perform the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall repair. The manufacturer was not notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. Updated 7/21/15

- Coconut Creek, FL, USA

Jul 192014

Sienna 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2010 Toyota Sienna. The contact received notification of NHTSA campaign number: 10V160000 (structure); however, the part needed to do the repair was unavailable. The contact stated that the manufacturer exceeded a reasonable amount of time for the recall. The manufacturer was notified of the issue. The contact had not experienced a failure. Updated 6/3/15

- Milwaukee, WI, USA

Jun 052014

Sienna 6-cyl

I got a flat tire on I-95, used the spare wheel, now I am unable to get the spare wheel back up under my Toyota Sienna. The Toyota safety interim notice recall #E1S states "excessive corrosion may occur on the end of the spare tire carrier cable, " which is the case for my Sienna. I have called the Toyota customer experience center at 1-888-270-9371 and they keep on saying that Toyota has not yet come up with a remedy for this situation. I took my Sienna to the Toyota lustine dealership in woodbridge, va, but they were unable to fix the problem. My Sienna is a vanpool for six people commuting between woodbridge, Virginia and Washington, DC every day. I need to have my spare wheel properly in place. It has been over a half a year. Please help.

- Woodbridge, VA, USA

Nov 052014

Sienna

The dashboard is melting and I am not sure if this compromise the airbag deployment or will cause the air bag to deploy due to the rapid deterioration of it.

- Hialeah, FL, USA

Aug 012012

Sienna

My van has water leaking and has an awful mold smell that is causing illness and asthma attacks for my kids. Toyota wants me to pay to repair their faulty window seals. Poor quality and even poorer service.

- Greenwood, SC, USA

Aug 252010

Sienna

2010 Toyota Sienna. Consumer states severe corrosion of a spare tire cable the consumer stated he received a recall notice in the mail regarding severe corrosion of the spare tire cable. An inspection of the spare tire cable revealed corrosion. The consumer stated to suggest storing a spare tire contaminated with road dirt, salt and other possible contaminants inside the vehicle is unprofessional and dangerous. The consumer is requesting a new spare tire cable as soon as possible.

- Succasunna, NJ, USA