2011 Toyota Sienna accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Sienna:

2011 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Aug 172015

Third row back seat cover handle broke after two month recall. I own the car nearly 5 year, no problems with these ones. Until took the car to dealer recall about third row back seat cover, and after that two month, the handles, both side broken, took the car to dealer again to fix that. So they said they will charge around $200. Serious about that the old ones no problems in 5 year. The new ones broken without two month after recall. What you think Toyota ?

- Champaign, IL, USA

Feb 172013

Sienna 6-cyl

2011 Toyota van front passenger seat-the seat became stuck and would not move during any attempt to adjust it with the handle. No debris or obstruction was in the seat track after multiple checks. After being service by Toyota and first being told by the technician that it was debris in track and my requesting to have the debris that was in the track, he then stated that he threw it out, I asked him if we could inspect the garbage for the ┐┐items┐Ł so I could have it, he then stated that ┐'spring also came off the seat┐Ł which he did not tell me during our previous conversation. He never retrieved the items that he stated were stuck in the seat track and I was not allowed to search the garbage for the items. He could not tell me what the items were or looked like that he stated were stuck in the track.

- Millville, MA, USA

Aug 132011

Sienna 6-cyl

Front passenger seat back tilts forward slightly when braking. This causes the seat back to feel loose and like you're moving forward in the seat when braking. Driver's seat does not have the issue.

- San Diego, CA, USA

Feb 282011

Sienna 6-cyl

Third row seat does not latch properly, doesn't stay firmly attached to the floor. We have taken the vehicle to a Toyota dealer three times and they are unable to fix the problem. Indoor noise is pretty high too, grinding, seat shaking type of sound.

- Hopedale, MA, USA

Feb 012011

Third row of seats do not remain safely and firmly attached to the floor. We have taken the vehicle to two Toyota dealers and they are unable to fix the problem. Toyota hopes to fix the issue in a month or two. Hope noone gets killed while Toyota works on fixing the issue.

- Lakewood, CO, USA

May 012010

2011 Sienna xle front passenger and middle row seat backs are not secure. There is play and movement in the seat back mechanism to give the illusion that the entire seat is sliding forward when you apply the brakes.

- Encino, CA, USA

Aug 312010

I have an 8 month old son, who is very tall for his age. Therefore, he is in a britax roundabout 50 carseat - rearfacing. I drive a 2011 Toyota Sienna xle. One day when I was parked on an uphill incline, my sleeping son's head fell forward and he stopped breathing until my husband realized it and pushed his head back. We had been using a rolled receiving blanket to help how upright his rearfacing seat sits in the backseat captains chair of our van. The straps of the carseat are not long enough to accommodate a pool noodle, because the seat of the car is so reclined.

- Venice, FL, USA