9.7

2011 Toyota Sienna brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Toyota Sienna:

2011 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Jun 302010

Sienna

My brake lights remained on when I parked my 2011 Toyota Sienna. I continued to drive the vehicle about 2 miles, the brake lights remained on, and the more I drove it felt as if an anchor was holding my van back until finally the van would not go forward or reverse when I pressed on the accelerator. I had the van towed to the dealership and was told that the brake pedal was stuck because I bent the metal bar that the brake pedal was attached to. They are planning to replace the metal bar with another made of a stronger metal. The van was only 2 weeks old when this happened with about 600 miles on it. It has only happened once.

- Syracuse, NY, USA