3.9

2012 Toyota Sienna wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2012 Toyota Sienna:

2012 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Aug 012014

Sienna 6-cyl

I am complaining about the Michelin primacy mxv4 tires. The tires have a 60,000 mile warranty and I have only gotten 20,200 miles out of them. The tread wear is a 5/6 gauge. I will have to purchase three new tires very soon, before the tires start balding, in order to correct there failure. I started out with four of them, but now I am down to three. One of them had a screw found in it, so I replaced it with a new Firestone tire.

- Houston, TX, USA

Jun 052014

Sienna

2012 Toyota Sienna had two front-wheel blowouts in less than one year. Tires had less than 25,000 miles in both instances.

- South Elgin, IL, USA