5.5

2014 Toyota Sienna wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Toyota Sienna:

2014 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

Sep 072016

Sienna

I have about 30K miles on the van and have had to have this vehicle aligned three times and rotate them as per the owners manual but it continues to just chew tires, especially the front tires. I drive this vehicle as a "kid shuttle" so there is no hard driving, no gravel road's and no off roading. I just don't understand why it goes through tires so bad.

- Monroe, NC, USA

Mar 022016

Sienna

We purchased a 2014 pre owned certified Toyota Sienna with 24K miles on December 2014. We were told that the tires were inspected and all had a 6/32" thread depth. We took the van for service a year and two months later to the same Toyota dealer, after driving it for 8K miles. They told us that are tires were worn out and we need tires asap. Three tires are 3/32" and only one is 6/32". I asked how can this happen if we only drove it 8K miles and he didn't answer. My kids and I at this time are in danger because the tires can pop at any time. We contacted Toyota and filed a complaint. We received a call from the manager at the dealer and said she could not do anything about the situation. We tried to ask her why are three tire worn out but one is still 6/32" and the manager ignored the question, saying that they gave us 6/32" thread depth tires. At this time I do not know what to do. How can the car have 32K miles and needs tire replacement. I don't believe that 8K miles brought 6/32" to 3/32" on only three tires. I want to know if it is the tire that is defective or the van itself. Please help us figure this situation out.

- Arcadia, CA, USA