9.6

2016 Toyota Sienna accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Toyota Sienna:

2016 Toyota Sienna Owner Comments

May 302016

Sienna

Bought the car, new, a little over a month ago. 3 miles on the odometer at the time of purchase. Have driven the car under 800 miles. Car has been covered, in our driveway, since May 20th. Came out yesterday (May 30th) to move it. Uncovered it and found the crack along the lower section of the windshield. It was not there when I covered it on the 20th. There is no evidence of "chip or damage" just the crack (which was not there when the car was covered). Car was stationary, in our driveway on a private, gated street, covered. Concerned that there is a faulty design issue and that will happen again. Scares me to think it could happen when I'm driving with others in the car. Toyota is not taking responsibility. They have told me to bring it in for "evaluation". the dealership is 45 minutes away, and I do not think it is safe to drive.

- Malibu, CA, USA