- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 15 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Sienna Sliding Door Lawsuit Says Systems Are Defective news | 22 days ago
- July 22: Toyota Recalls Avalon Hybrid and Camry Hybrid recalls | 25 days ago
- July 20: Southeast Toyota Distributors Recalls Tacoma and 4Runner recalls | 27 days ago
- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 48 days ago
1996 Toyota Tacoma
Worst 1996 Tacoma electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tacoma Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Tacoma compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tacoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tacoma.