- January 13: Toyota Recalls 543,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 5 days ago
- January 4: Toyota Rusted Frame Settlement Agreement Nears news | 14 days ago
- December 31: Toyota Prius Headlight Lawsuit Targets Low-Beam Failures news | 18 days ago
- December 24: Toyota Sequoia Yaw Rate Sensor Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
- December 23: Toyota Wants Court to Toss $11 Million Koua Fong Lee Award news | 26 days ago
1996 Toyota Tacoma
Worst 1996 Tacoma electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tacoma Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Tacoma compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tacoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tacoma.