- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 8 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 15 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 24 days ago
- June 3: BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota Will Settle Takata Lawsuits news | 25 days ago
1996 Toyota Tacoma
Worst 1996 Tacoma electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tacoma Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Tacoma compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tacoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tacoma.