6.0

1. replace the frame (1 reports)
2000 Toyota Tacoma suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Toyota Tacoma:

2000 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Nov 012013

Tacoma V6

Brought the truck brand new in 2000 and the frame has rusted so bad I've had part of it replaced, but this weekend I found out that this truck had been recalled for the rusting of the frame back in 2008 but toyota never contacted me about this recall or fixing my truck and now they tell me that its nothing that they can do cause my time was up Aug 9, 2015. but they never contacted me or sent me a notice about the problem. So now I have a truck that could be unsafe to drive and toyota won't fix it or give me a discount on another truck and it doesn't have to be a new one. I need a lawyer.

- , Ft Washington, MD, USA