- June 29: Recall: Lexus ES 350 Cars Can Lose Steering Control recalls | 22 days ago
- June 20: Toyota Sienna Power Sliding Door Lawsuit Filed in Missouri news | 31 days ago
- June 18: Takata and Honda Get Some Airbag Claims Dismissed news | 33 days ago
- June 13: Toyota Loses Appeal in Koua Fong Lee Crash news | 38 days ago
- June 4: Toyota Owned Part of Tesla, But Not Anymore news | 47 days ago
2001 Toyota Tacoma
Worst 2001 Tacoma drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tacoma Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Tacoma compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tacoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tacoma.