- May 26: Toyota Recalls Tundra and Sequoia Over Cracked Lug Nuts recalls | 1 days ago
- May 22: Gulf States Toyota Recalls 4Runner, Camry and Other Models recalls | 5 days ago
- May 20: TRW Ball Joints Recalled on Toyota Trucks and SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- May 16: Blue-Colored Headlights Should Be Banned, Petitioner Says news | 11 days ago
2001 Toyota Tacoma
Worst 2001 Tacoma drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tacoma Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Tacoma compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tacoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tacoma.