- October 22: Toyota Recalls Highlander to Reconnect Brake Fluid Sensor recalls | 5 days ago
- October 19: Lexus Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Alleges Sunroof Glass is Defective news | 8 days ago
- October 16: California DMV Welcomes Federal Driverless Car Guidelines news | 11 days ago
- October 12: Toyota Recalls Prius Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 15 days ago
- September 15: Toyota Recalls Prius to Fix Spasmatic Airbags recalls | 42 days ago
2001 Toyota Tacoma
Worst 2001 Tacoma electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cd player stopped working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Tacoma Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Tacoma compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Tacoma overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tacoma.