1. totaled (1 reports)
2005 Toyota Tacoma electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Toyota Tacoma:

2005 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

May 062009

Tacoma

My brother and father wh is 81 years old were pulling in top traffic when the gas peddle went wide open. My brother tried to get it off the highway but hit 2 cars before the truck finally came to a stop the breaks would not engage he had both feet on the breaks the air bags came out after it was all over my father hit the windshield with his head and was bruised from head to toe my brother broke his nose I am glad no one was killed but we didn't know there was a problem with the trucks and i hope that something will be done to get them off the highways..It was a 2005 Toyota Tacoma.

- , Hellier, KY, USA