2009 Toyota Tacoma brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Toyota Tacoma:

2009 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Jan 202011

Tacoma 4-cyl

I started my truck, outside temperature 22, pulled it into my garage and pressed on the brake to ease forward and the truck would not stop. I pressed as hard as I could on the brake but the truck continued forward and hit the front wall of the garage. It felt like it was trying to continue driving forward against the garage wall. I placed it into park and after calming down backed it off the wall.

- Aurora, MO, USA