2.8

2013 Toyota Tacoma fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Toyota Tacoma:

2013 Toyota Tacoma Owner Comments

Aug 162015

Tacoma

Over a week my vehicle began to start intermittently, then it finally stopped starting. I had it towed to the dealership and they told me the wire harness connection at the top of the fuel pump had burned up pins, and they needed to repair the wire harness and replace the connector. To have burned pins in a wire harness means arcing of some sort on top of my fuel tank. My children sit right above that pump in the back of the cab. Fuel vapor and electrical arcing of any kind does not mix.

- Richmond Hill, GA, USA