2001 Toyota Tundra engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Toyota Tundra:

2001 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Feb 242010

Tundra SR5 V8

I was the owner of a 2001 Toyota tundra sr5. The vehicle was totaled on 11/06/2009 with injuries..It slammed into several pine trees before it came to a stop. I've recently purchased a 2004 toyota with great concerns. I'm a lover of toyt and now in debt that I can't afford..I didn't carry insurance on the 01 because of age however now I wished I did..

My concerns are now and then..Do you have any answers to the solution..? I can't seem to find the correct web to the complaint dept..

Thanks for your help,