CarComplaints.com Notes: A dependable pickup option that does have a slight history of frame corrosion. Even though mud looks cool on a truck, it's best if you run this through the car wash every now and again.

8.0

1. repainte vehicle (1 reports)
2003 Toyota Tundra body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Toyota Tundra:

2003 Toyota Tundra Owner Comments

Jun 012008

Tundra Limited 4.7L

I had a 1985 Toyota SR5 truck in 2003 when I bought the 2003 Salsa Red Toyota Tundra. I gave the 1985 to a friend in 2007. His truck, my old truck, the paint is perfect to this day and it is almost 30 years old. My 2003 Tundra looks like crap. The paint has faded horribly on the roof and on the fenders. The paint is peeling on the hood, it looks like something with fingernails or claws has scraped it. My Tundra was garage kept until we moved 6 weeks ago. All that we have ever bought for the last 30 years are Toyotas, but not anymore. Two years ago my wife wanted a new car so we traded her Scion in on a KIA. We really like the car and when I am ready I will look at anything but a Toyota. Bye, bye Toyota.

- , Port Orange, FL, USA